Sunday, October 2




Club Candy for Mary Jane Girls: Laffy Taffy

First the Teletubbies on cocaine (packaging), now this.
Looks like kiddie themes are "in" for grown-ups with vices.
Well, I guess that's nothing
really
new. But D4L has taken a sweet thing to a whole 'nother sticky level.
The group's new pared down, bouncy wonder,

Dat Laffy Taffy (Candy Gurl)

is
bananas
with the peel unzipped!


Viqi French Fever music blog
Viqi French Fever - Nu Music Blog
Artist: D4L
Song: Shake That Laffy Taffy

Dat laffy taffy [candy gurl]

Gurl shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Gurl shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy[candy gurl]
Dat laffy taffy

I'm lookin fa mrs. bubble gum
I'm mr.chik-o-stick
I wanna (dun dun dunt)[oh]
Cuz you so thick
Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher...
Sorry, but you'll have to get the rest of these lyrics elsewhere. LOL
Try the sex shop a few blogs to the right ~~~~~~~~>


Clicks to Miles Davis catalog, but explore as you like

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that we have this in common: listening to the best of just about everything. Good to know there are other diverse individuals who can go from Lizz Wright to Daffy Taffy as I can.

Nice site, a differnt type of flavor.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree. this is a very catchy tune. maybe i'm just getting burned out on the kanye west song, and r. kelly as well. so this sounds fresh when you hear it.

don wan

12:32 PM  
Anonymous juan the don said...

Candy gurrrrrlllllll. you off da chain for this.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had way too much Laffy Taffy song now. My damned teeth are killing me from it.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home