Tuesday, October 4




I, Beyonce

Beyonce's two solo albums showcase a progressive soul streak, with cuts we'll neve hear on urban radio. Preview some of her hotter tracks here for a taste of the more musically complex side of this rock star R&B diva.The words "Don't hold back, Beyonce. Free your inner Tina now!" crossed my mind while reading the highlights of Beyonce Knowles's cover story in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair. Now that she's a solo act, it sounds as though she'll unleash her inner Tina Turner on the world. Here's a snippet about the article, which will surely sell the magazine like hotcakes:

"Sultry soul and hip hop vocalist, Beyonce Knowles, whose musical background is rooted in gospel singing, wears some revealing outfits in the magazine spread, but said she sees no conflict between her religious devotion and her sexy image.

“When I go back to Houston and go to church and see those people, I feel like the same country girl,” said the 24-year-old Texan, who becomes ‘Sasha’ on stage.

I always held back in Destiny’s Child, because I was comfortable in a group and felt that I didn’t have to do anything 100 percent, because there were other people on stage with me. I would not lose myself or go all the way,” she said.

With this zesty spirit, Beyonce -- who calls her exuberant stage personality "Sasha" -- deserves a You Go Girl award. I doubt that Jay-Z is like Ike, but his girl "Sasha," who flatly denies their being married or engaged in Vanity Fair, seems to have the rock stardom of Tina Turner's inspirational best-selling book, I,Tina was hearlded by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence as an important work in helping their cause. Read dramatic excerpts here at Amazon.comin her future.

ViqiFrench.com



Clicks to Miles Davis catalog, but explore as you like

2 Comments:

Anonymous Derek (Camden's Finest) said...

this site is tight. have to check that beyonce article. she is as big as tina turner already in my opinion.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Wish my waist and stomach looked this good. :-)

{Mommie of six-year-old twins}

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home