Friday, October 21




Janet Jackson is a mommie

Wow, Janet Jackson has an 18-year-old daughter? Got an email two hours ago about a radio interview this morning on NYC's Hot 97 with one of the DeBarge's, who divulged that Janet Jackson and his brother had a child way back when.

I'm dowloading the
interview now to give a listen, but looks like it'll take forever. Meanwhile, I'm hearing bits 'n pieces of it between buffering on my other player. The interviewer, Miss Jones, is about on the moon with 1,005 eager questions. I don't know what the DeBarge brother is there to promote, but Miss Jones doesn't seem altogether interested in discussing it. (Remember the tsunami Miss Jones, remember the tsunami...)

Anyway, their daughter's name is Renee. Talk about Keep It In the Closet. Sounds like something my family would do.


Clicks to Miles Davis catalog, but explore as you like

6 Comments:

Blogger XYBORG said...

Typeface too small read. What's the point?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

1. Agree with xyborg but I have just been using CTRL++ to make it readable on firefox.

2. Yeah, I read about this on Ian's site "A Different Kitchen." Apparently the rumor has been out there for years but is resurfacing.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

xyborg,

you're probably using Firefox as your browser, so sorry the type looks too small. but i'm not up enough on html to correct this without overwhelming the eyes of the majority Internet Explorer and AOL visitors. majority rules for now. :-)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

berry,
glad you found a way to read this using firefox. been thinking about posting one of those "best viewed in I.E. browser" notices. will do one day...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lili said...

Must have been a condom malfunction!

I pull your site up in IE and the font is pretty small, however I'm near sighted so it's all good for me! When the font isn't dark it's sometimes hard to read....just my .02!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

you know, i'm working with a brand new, high-falluting, big-azz monitor. so i'm disoriented and have completely lost touch with what the world sees here anymore.

at first, friends were saying the type was WAY too big and a turn off. now i'm hearing that it's too small. all i know is i'm trying to satisfy viewers using AOL and I.E. So Firefox people and those needing seeing eye dogs will just have to wait until i learn html better. ;-)

thank y'all!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home