Tuesday, October 18




Shake dem Halloween bones

How's the Halloween Party planning coming along?

If you're throwing a party -- whether for two, twenty or two-hundred -- and you're curious about my 20 bright ideas for CDs, DVDs, and other special effects to make this one your most memorable SpookFest ever, click here:
Shake Dem Halloween BonesClick to see 20 CDs, DVDs, and party theme books that'll get your Halloween hooked UP..

Click the above link to get more info on Eddie Murphy's classic DVD Vampire In Brooklyn
Kids young and old will get a thrill from doing the Monster Mash and dancing to other Halloween sixties hits on this zany CD. Click the above link for details.
If you're the type that likes to decorate and serve party favors to impress, this book is the ultimate in Halloween style.  Click the above link for details.
Oh. You thought we wuzn't gone jam?  Click the above link for a list of more old school smokers that'll make you f*** up the rotation.

The link above gives you a glance at some frighteningly fun favorites, for grown up and children's parties...

I can't help it. I've gotta give you a hint about something else on the Shake Dem Halloween Bones list, because I simply can't get it out of my head:

  • Gimme a "C". (C). Gimme an "H". (H). Gimme an "I". (I). Gimme a "C". (C)...

You don't hear me. Y'all not trying to party! I'm outta here. Gotta go pull my annual Tina Turner drag together. Now what did I do with that wig...



Clicks to Miles Davis catalog, but explore as you like

3 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

i love halloween -- i dont know what the plans are yet - thanks for the ideas!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

just don't dress as your favorite "soul" songstress. lol

9:05 AM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

i like that monster mash song. you are right, it doesn't feel like halloween till you hear that song.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home