Wednesday, November 9




Get Vic'd and Leave Cryin'

50 Cent's movie, Get Rich Or Die Tryin' hits the theaters today.  Wishing him all the best.This disgruntled critic already has seen Fiddy's new movie, Get Rich or Die Tryin', and I'm skipping work this afternoon to see it for myself. Obviously splitting early to shell out my hard-earned cash to Mr. Magic Shop/Candy Stick won't help me get rich. Let's just hope I don't agree with the critic. I'd hate to die tryin' to leave the theater early, cryin'.

I'll be sliding into my comfy seat with fairly low expectations. But I do hope that C.J. surprises me. I also hope that Quincy Jones's score for Get Rich delivers on the promise of his involvement... Hopefully Q's brilliant mood-setters won't be the only impressive aspect of the flick.

Whatever this turns out to be, Al B. Sure to give you my fifty cent. Oop, did I say "Al B. Sure"? My bad. Really, I've already adjusted my mental dial on that. No such face will I be staring into for the next few hours. Al B. Sure!
Read more:


Clicks to Miles Davis catalog, but explore as you like

4 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Can't wait to get your take on it...I saw people standing outside the theater today waiting an hour ahead of time to buy tix.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know that Quincy Jones had anything to do with the score! Maybe I'll rent it, or go see it depending on what you think.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Viqi French said...

anonymous: don't wait to rent it. go see it already. of course if you're a music fan of fiddy's you're gonna dig it. but i'm not really a fan of his music and i gotta say, the movie was cool a ish!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Lili said...

Awww I love me some Al B Sure! Oh and can't wait to hear your thoughts on the flick...scrolling up to read them next!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home